The SNS Instructional and Curriculum Support unit provides support for the faculty, instructors and administration in achieving excellence in instruction. The unit strives to maintain successful learning environments in a welcoming atmosphere for a diverse campus and the greater community.
The Instructional and Curriculum Support unit provides the following services:
- Coordination and scheduling of courses offered by the School of Natural Sciences each semester.
- Determines the need to hire additional instructors to teach courses approved by the faculty.
- Provides instructional resources and support to ensure instructors have appropriate access to course related materials for the term of instruction.
- Supports the faculty in the administrative processing of course request forms to add/modify undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Classroom Maps
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Scheduling (UC Merced Office of the Registrar)
- Schedule of Courses
- Room Reservations
Course Request Form (CRF)
- Graduate Course Approval and CRF Process
- Procedure and Policies for Approval of New/Changes to Undergraduate Courses
- SNS Undergraduate CRF Process Flowchart
- Deadlines (UC Merced Office of the Registrar)
- Grading Deadlines
- CatCourses Help/Assistance
- Lecturer Resources
- BLink (Banner Link) Login
Shannon Adamson, Curriculum Manager
email@example.com | (209) 228-4776
Science and Engineering 1 Building, 371D
Shannon is responsible for the oversight of instructional and curriculum planning and the coordination of course offerings each semester.
Vacant, Academic Resources Specialist
Science and Engineering 1 Building, 370
Melissa is responsible for provide support to instructors with resources, including course books, instructional materials each semester. Melissa can also assist in scheduling space for office hours.